
Maija Elisabeth Mobley
born November 18, 2008
Adopted June 3, 2009
We got the news this afternoon that Maija's adoption is FINAL! I'm not sure why, but as I write this I have tears in my eyes. She's been ours since we brought her home from the hospital, and she is such a wonderful addition to our family!
born November 18, 2008
Adopted June 3, 2009


5 comments:
That is very exciting! Congratulations to all of you. Since we still have not actually seen Maija in person, we are very much looking forward to seeing her this summer.
Woooo Hoo. I'm so happy for you. It has to be a relief to have it all done and over. Now you all can go to the temple!
I love your announcement!
Congratulations on getting it finalized! I am so happy for you!
It's nice to have it official and final, isn't it? Even though there was never any real doubt that it would go through, the waiting is stressful. Full of too many "what ifs." Hope the blessing goes well on Sunday. Sorry we won't be able to come, but we'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment