Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Idaho

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Idaho Falls visiting Stuart's parents and siblings. We had a WONDERFUL time! I of course forgot that I brought my camera until about an hour or so before we left...go figure.
It may look like Maija has fallen here, but Samuel was under the trampoline and Maija thought it was terribly funny that she could see him through the tramp.

My sweet baby...looking well sweet!
Trying to jump.
Such a sweet boy...this one.
Singing...."Mama had a baby and it's head popped off" and then popping the heads off of the dandelions.
These four...are MINE! And I'm so glad!!
Notice Phillip's nose here (it looks MUCH worse now.) He had a mishap on Sunday that involved the outside of the trampoline. The doctor told us that they can't do anything until the swelling goes down and at that point we should be able to tell if it's broken. GO PHILLIP!
This is what she looked like when we left. She is staying up in Idaho and gets to go to her cousin Annie's baptism...she is SO excited. Well she was excited until she started running a fever today and now just wants mom or dad.
And this is what our Van looked like about 3 minutes after we left.....such sweet sleeping babies!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

wish I could have been up there too!! Glad you guys had a good time though.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

Very cute!! Looks like fun!