Maija was crawling around the floor this morning saying...
"Woof"
So Stuart asked her if she was a dog.
She stopped.
Looked at him and said...
"No"
then proceeded to start Meowing.
I love Sunday mornings. Typically.
I'm still not feeling well and Samuel had an appointment with the Bishop for his baptism interview.
No, he doesn't turn 8 until August. However, because of the whole...Chaney planned to spend the entire summer at her parents and won't be back until AFTER Samuel is slated to get baptized in Idaho Falls we had to do the interview now.
So Stuart took Samuel to the Church for his 10:30 appointment.
The first mistake we made this morning was that Maija was running around in a diaper instead of being fully clothed.
The second was that I was upstairs laying down (you know...it goes along with not feeling well) instead of laying on the couch.
I noticed it got kind of quiet downstairs.
That should have been my first clue.
Come to find out the two shortest Mobley's had escaped into the backyard.
Phillip was riding a scooter around the van and Maija was standing on the bench dancing.
Somedays I just want to sit down and laugh hysterically at them. But if I did that then they'd pull this stuff all the time.
I think I should be a cartoonist. The kids provide me with more than enough material!


1 comment:
I would read that comic strip every day! You should totally do it because I agree that they do really funny things.
Post a Comment