As the kids, my mom and I sat watching fireworks on Monday night
I was hit with a wave of gratitude.
I am so profoundly grateful for the men and women who have served our country
to make us the Great Nation we are today.
I know there are things we may not like about our country.
But thanks to the men and women who have served our country we are able to voice those opinions.
God bless America!


2 comments:
Amen sister! Also thanks for linking to the blog in your last post. I totally agree. And I loved her post about being Jack Bauer. Totally had me rollin'. Made my day!
I agree! You are totally right that there is always going to be something that we find fault with but that doesn't mean we forget about the good and the sacrifies that others made.
Post a Comment