I Love the Christmas season!
I love the lights, the sounds...typically the smells.
(This year we are not doing the typical Christmas baking due to our new low carb & little sugar lifestyle....the jury is still out as to whether or not anyone in the family but me likes this new lifestyle. But I figure keeping off the 50 pounds I've lost is VERY much worth the change!)
I don't however like the frantic dash to buy Christmas presents or the finishing of Christmas presents.
I fell victim to the busyness that is life this year and
therefore am still finishing Christmas presents.
2 quilts, 5 pairs of pajama pants and hopefully a new skirt for me.
So, sorry for the lack of blogging (Mary I promise I'll be better in the new year!)
I'll be back again hopefully in January.
Merry Christmas!!


3 comments:
50 pounds! That is impressive! I am so happy for you and demand pics! :)
I guess we'll see if you keep your promise....I think it was just my way of trying to get my "C" time since we haven't had many good phone calls due to our schedules too :)
I would also second the demand for pictures. I want to see how all of your sewing turns out too since you make so many amazing things.
Post a Comment