Saturday, January 7, 2012

Belated 3

It occurred to me that I forgot to post anything about Maija's 3rd birthday.  
It's still throwing me off 3 years later to have a birthday right before the holidays.  
She turned three on Friday November 18th and had a great day!
She wore one of her favorite dresses, had her hair done and despite what is in these pictures she did have nice hair and a hairbow in at some point.

Maija LOVES horses and ponies.  
I didn't have a horse cake pan so we went with the second best I could think of (besides having to free hand a horse on the cake)...a horseshoe.  
 I searched and searched Craigslist for this rocking horse.  I bought it at the end of September and stored it at a friends house so Maija wouldn't find it.  She loves it!  She says goodbye to the horse when we leave the house and gives it kisses and comes and says hello whenever we get home.  
 We are a lucky family to have this silly little girl!

1 comment:

Mary Stubblefield said...

love the cake - what an awesome thought since you didn't have a horse cake pan....I have to start figuring out what Lili is gonna want for her 3rd birthday cake in 5 weeks . Chat soon!!!