Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sisters

We've had two major accomplishments here this last week!

The Tall Girl finished her first ever 5K!

I think she's crazy but she had a BLAST running!  She participated in a group called Girls On the Run/Girls on Track.  It's a program to boost the moral of girls and to show them they can do whatever they desire.  And she did!

We're so proud of her!!  

I may not understand the need to run, but I'm so grateful that she likes to run.  It really helps her out emotionally....read Pre-Teen hormones!

And our second accomplishment is that Tallulah turned 5.  

That's right 5!  

I can't believe she's five!  It amazes me as I look back at her baby pictures just how much she's grown. 

She's quite proud to be an entire hand, and enjoyed almost a week of celebrating.

No, we didn't technically celebrate all week...but she did managed to get us to sing to her all week.

Crazy girl!


No comments: