We had the opportunity to visit our friends Holly and AJ Haddenham and Lorne and Cathy Spooner (although we didn't get to see Lorne because he had a shingles outbreak) in Republic, WA the last week of June. We had a GREAT time and the kids had a blast playing with their kids and the animals....particularly the horses.
KatieJo the cowgirl...complete with pink cowboy boots. The two girls are Echo (left) and Sabrina.
Samuel...the handsome looks great on Tilly the ornery pony. When Tilly doesn't want to be ridden she gets up on their porch.
Phillip....the horserider extrodinair. He LOVES horses, particularly Holly's. Oh, and he LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his "Wally" aka Holly.
I have a whole lot more pictures from Idaho. I'll have to do those in another post.
I have a whole lot more pictures from Idaho. I'll have to do those in another post.


6 comments:
Your kids look like naturals on those horses. It looks like they had a ton of fun.
How fun! I'm an avid reader, so post away!:) Your kids look like they're having so much fun!
I love your blog and reading your updates so keep posting. That looks like it was such a fun trip and the kids looked so natural riding the horses.
How fun to have friends with so many animals! It looks like you guys did have a great time. Your kids are just so cute!
That looks like so much fun!
Looks like so much fun! I love the pink little boots. Hold onto that baby tight, or she might get nabbed.
Post a Comment