Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Before I start my post, I want to wish my FAVORITE (because he shares my birthday) Uncle Mark a Happy Happy Birthday!!!

I'm ONE! Can you believe it? My mom can't. She's a little sad about it really. Today mom says the bottle fairy is coming to take all my bottles. I'm getting a whole bunch of big girl sippy cups for my birthday....a couple of them even have princesses on them (that's because daddy says I'm a princess). Mom doesn't have my "stats" yet because my 1 year check-up isn't until next Wednesday. I sure hope I don't get too many shots!
I still only have 2 teeth...my bottom front. And I'm starting to wear 6-9 month clothes (mom's REALLY excited about that!).

Here are some of my favorites.....

Food: CHEESE!!! I will literally drop any other food I have for cheese. Oh, I like ANYTHING with cheese on it too.

Toy: My pacifier, sadly though mom and dad think I only need it at nap time and bed time. Although I do find pacifiers scattered in my room on occasion.

Parent: Now this may seem a little silly on my part, but I LOVE my Daddy! Whenever he comes home I get to him as fast as I can! I do however prefer my mom when I don't feel good or am tired.

Sleep: I am an awesome sleeper and prefer to just be put in my crib with my blanket and pacifier. But if someone is putting me to sleep, I want mom.

Oh, by the way...I am a HAPPY girl! I love to giggle and play and I think my big brothers and sister are the greatest people ever!

So here are my pictures from the last year...don't worry I only put one for each month.
Maija the day she was born.
December 2009 (1 month old)January 2009 (2 months old)
February 2009 (3 months)
In case you are wondering that is a fuzzy hat on her head.

March 2009 (4 months old)

April 2009 (5 months)May 2009 (6 months old)
June 2009 (7 months old)
July 2009 ( 8 months old)August (9 months)
September (10 months)
October (11 months)

And here I am, my 1 year-old pictures!! Aren't I just adorable!?!?

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Happy Birthday Maija! She is such a sweet little girl. I love the new family pics you put up, very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been a YEAR!!!