Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter

Just so you know....and I'm sure you all care.....
I am ANTI dying Easter eggs.  
If eggs were meant to be pink and blue etc.  
They would come out that way.
I'm particularly ANTI dying eggs in an apartment where I would have to pay to replace something if it accidentally gets dyed.  
You may now all call me the Easter Grinch.  


2 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Chaney, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Mary Stubblefield said...

I have to say this is kinda funny. I completely understand the doing it in an apartment & having to replace something but this year is the FIRST year we are going to dye eggs with the kids. I've always been fearful because of B's allergies...HELLO #1 they are hardboiled...if they crack they won't spill on him....#2 I'm going to have him wear gloves anyway. I think it's something I want him to experience at least once. If it's no big thing for him then he won't have to do it again.

But I still love you even if you are ANTI egg dying!