I was just reading on facebook that my sister-in-law Hannah made a Mango upside down cake...I'm assuming for an FHE treat. Which got me to thinking about a treat for us for FHE. Typically I don't make treats for FHE, I'm not really big on sweets so I just don't. Growing up we also didn't have sweets that often.
So my question to you is.....Do you make a treat for FHE every week?
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We do a treat 2x a month and a special snack 2x a month, on the 5th Monday we go out for dinner - that is the treat! :)
We always have a treat. About half the time it is something I make, cookies or brownies or something like that. And the other half of the time it is something really small like a dumdum sucker. There you have it!
We only did a treat once in a while up until the last few months. I was talking to Rachel on the phone and she said that she heard from someone that there should be a small FHE treat, and that the ONLY requirement to get some is to show up to FHE. I really liked that. So I have been trying really hard to make sure that there is something for FHE treat.
Post a Comment