Samuel's first basketball game was last Saturday. He's been so excited to play and was even more excited to show us his "skills" on the court.
So his team gets onto the court for the tip off and some kid from the other team gets the ball.
Samuel starts running at the kid.
We assumed he was going to try to get the ball from him.
But, nope.
He tackles the other kid.
Yep, you read that right.
He TACKLED the other kid.
I'm pretty sure he thought he was playing football.
I know football is big in our house, but really....tackling?
I may have laughed....A LOT.
I got it on video just so I can re-live the magic of the day.
I also may have used the video to try to prove that our family may be a little over board on the football addiction.
I didn't work.
Hopefully tomorrow there won't be any tackling.
If I was a betting person I would wager that there will be.
Did I mention his number is 1?
Oh yeah, that one went to his head!


4 comments:
Now I can't wait to come see him play a game. Not sure if I should bring my camera or not now. I'm totally tempted after he tackled a kid. Funny but sad for the other kid.
can we say America's Funniest Videos....I mean talk about paying down your debt...10K for Samuel tackling in Basketball ;) Good luck today.
Oh dear. That is pretty funny. I think you should post the video. He may become the next Utube star.
Love this. I had the same kind of visions when my son played last year. Turns out he couldn't keep his feet long enought to tackle the kid. Turns our he got his Papa's coordination. :(
Post a Comment