Phillip's birthday is on the 11th. So you probably assume I'm working on a present for him.
I have the fabric to make his present but instead I'm working on our Christmas Tree skirt for next year.
Ah, I love Christmas. However, I've had this fabric for the Christmas skirt for 9 years.
That's right 9 years!
Every year I tell myself I'm going to make our tree skirt as we decorate for Christmas. And every year I have too many projects going to even think about making it.
So, HAPPY JULIANUARY! I'm making a tree skirt.
I'm also making a pattern for the plastic training pants you put over the thick training underwear.
I have some PUL fabric, I meant to use it to make all in one diapers but never managed to get around to it because Phillip potty trained and Maija can't wear cloth diapers anymore due to sensitive skin.
However, my nephew and Maija is starting to potty train and my mom wants a pattern to make them. And I figured I should use that pricey fabric.
And then, after these projects I have a few others AND Phillip's birthday present to make. It involves pleather, and I'm kind of excited about it. I've never worked with pleather before. Oh the possibilities!


3 comments:
can't wait to see what you make :) Post pics!! YOU ROCK!!
That sure is a lot of projects going on at once but after the Christmas projects I think you are a pro handling several at once. Can't wait to see the end results.
Can't wait to see. You must show us when you are done!
Post a Comment