Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Menu

It's Tuesday, so I'm late with this. However, I've been down with an ear infection and sinus infection, so our meals have been prepared lately by my WONDERFUL husband. I'm so grateful for him! I'm also grateful for the shot I got in the rump last night of antibiotics! I was trying to avoid them, but after going to bed at 8:30 last night and not being able to get the pain in my head and ear to go away until almost 2 so I could sleep...I'm glad I gave in and got the shot because I feel a lot better this morning!

What are you eating this week?

We're having....

Monday: Stroganoff....but because my doctor's appointment lasted until 6:30 we had McDonalds

Tuesday: Pancakes and fruit

Wednesday: This spot was empty so we'll move the Stroganoff here.

Thursday: Spaghetti with bread sticks

Friday: Chicken Alfredo...again with bread sticks because we love them so much!

Saturday: Pork Fajitas

Sunday: Chicken and Rice Casserole.

No comments: