This is the first time since I got my video camera that I've uploaded videos. I've had it for a year, so it's about time!
KatieJo and Phillip's recital was last night. Oh my was it L.O.N.G!


I made Phillip pose for these pictures....he wasn't happy. He was hungry (we ate dinner at 4 and this picture was taken at 8:30), he was tired, and he had wanted to be home for a couple hours.

KatieJo is VERY proud of her outfit, which isn't terribly surprising because it has pink in it. She had a great time in dance class, and we enjoyed watching her. She also has pants that go under her leotard for her tap number.
We were lucky to get Phillip to go on stage. It wasn't until right before they opened the curtains that he decided he was going to do it. I was fighting with him to even go back stage up until that point. He just wanted to go see Grandma (in the audience), and go home.
3 comments:
They did do so good!! I am sad to say I didn't stay for KatieJos second number but the first one was way cute!!! Good job on the bow ties too!!
HOW FUN!!!! I wish I could have been there too!! I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing these! I especially enjoyed Stuarts singing. :)
Very Cute!!
Post a Comment