A little over 8 years ago Stuart and I met at the Denver Temple. That was February 21, 2001. By May 6th we were engaged. Stuart is a determined man....he sure knows what he wants! We were married 96 LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG days later.In the last 8 years we have gone through a lot together! Stuart calls it "8 years of Wonderfulness". I call it 8 years of bliss. Either way we've had our ups and downs, but there have been a whole lot more good times than bad. I remember Stuart's dad telling us before we got married that the love we had for each other at the time would pale in comparison to how much we would love each other in the future. At the time I thought he was crazy, how would it be possible to love him more than I did at that moment in time? As it turns out he was right. I do love him so much more than I did when we were married, and I look forward to my love for him growing in the years to come!
For some reason the only picture I can find is from 4 years ago at Stuart's graduation. I don't have any of our wedding photos on a disk, so this is as close as it gets right now....which of course is 4 years after we actually got married.


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together.
Congrats on the anniversary! Isn't amazing how loves grows and GROWS?
I love anniversary posts. I love to see old pictures too. Congrats on 8 awesome years!
Post a Comment