Monday, August 10, 2009

Phillip's FHE

Phillip was in charge of asking someone to say prayer tonight during FHE. For opening prayer he decided that I would say the prayer. For closing prayer he decided he would say the prayer. So we all got ready for prayer and I start helping him say it when he says...."It won't work". I told him it would be okay and would work, and he kept saying "it won't work". Once he finally started saying the prayer he informed everyone *mid prayer* that he was being good and folding his arms.

It's so hard not to laugh when something like this happens during prayer! (Really we were laughing, but we tried not to let him see it because it just gets worse when he realizes he's funny!) Where do they come up with this stuff?

2 comments:

Cassadee said...

that's awesome

James and Aimee said...

That is too funny! I love hearing the things that come out of little mouths. It is so hard not to laugh!