Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wordfull Wednesday


Chocolate on My Cranium's Wordful Wednesday asked for 6 words to describe my life.
Since I am normally described by my children or more technically the role I play in their lives "Mom", today I describe my life differently:


CrAzY in Love with My Husband!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Nice, Chaney! I like it a lot!!! I'm sure Stu likes it too!

JRoberts said...

Oooo, should have done that...my hubby would have LOVED that! :) Agree with the MOM thing and sometimes it is nice to have another title. :)

Humphries said...

That's a great way to describe yourself!

Montserrat said...

Good one! I've wondered what my kids or husband would come up with to describe me if I gave them the assignment. Maybe I don't want to know. ;)

kjha said...

I like that...I see in your picture you're surrounded by kids...must remember why we have 'em!

JoyLeanne said...

I love that! And as mom it's the best thing you can give your kids!