Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday

I was a little worried about today. I was incredibly ill yesterday and today is the first of 6 Saturdays Stuart will be gone. And yet when we all woke up this morning I felt pretty darn good. Which made our morning great. Well, for me anyway. We cleaned...technically KatieJo, Samuel and I cleaned. Phillip walked around pretty much naked because he refused to put on underwear. He was also eating the dog food and kept tackling Samuel while he was trying to clean which led to a lot...A LOT of giggling from the boy's bedroom.

Maija on the other hand was trying to help me. I was Clorox wiping all of the bedroom doors, bathroom door, baseboards, cleaning night stands off etc. She kept mimicking me washing the walls down....which I might add was quite funny.

I almost gave in and decorated a little bit for Valentines today. I say almost because we were going to make some decorations after I finished exercising. Unfortunately for our Valentines decorations after cleaning this morning and 10 minutes of exercising (because that's all I managed to do) I realized I had over done it and had "relapsed". I spent the majority of the rest of the afternoon sitting down feeling horrible, Maija and Phillip napped and KatieJo and Samuel (much to their joy) played the Wii. They started out by saying they needed to "work out" then they talked me into letting them move on to other games.

Samuel was convinced that KatieJo has NO idea how to play the Wii and so kept telling her how to do it. She was so mad at him, and finally got back at him when she beat him on several of their games.

Stuart finally got home a little bit before 7, and everyone was so excited to see him! I think it makes him feel good after being gone all day to have them run up to him when he gets home.

Hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hope you feel 100% soon Chaney!

James and Aimee said...

I'm glad you felt good for a little while and were able to get some things done. Sounds like a pretty good day, overall. I hope you are completely over your illness soon!