I'm excited. Currently the mail gets dumped on my piano...along with other papers and I'm tired of it! If you'd like the tutorial see HERE. It's from the Bright and Blight site and I LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited. Currently the mail gets dumped on my piano...along with other papers and I'm tired of it! If you'd like the tutorial see HERE. It's from the Bright and Blight site and I LOVE it!
"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."
-Anna
Quindlen
2 comments:
Sew cute! I think that I want to make one too! Maybe Amanda will help me! I can stitch a semi straight line by myself. LOL!
I need the pattern...I think I could make that if I had something to copy....or saw it in person...so after you make yours come visit me and bring it ;)
Post a Comment