We don't have a song. Some may find that unromantic, but when you meet in February and are engaged by April and married by August...there really isn't time to find a song. We were too busy getting to know each other! We also didn't have dancing at our reception which would also not lead to the necessity of having a song.
However, if I got to choose a song for us it would be From This Moment sung by Shania Twain and Brian Adams. I absolutely love this song. It describes my feelings for my husband in song...which I could probably never do on my own (with a song that is). My handsome man was a music major in college and so music is extremely important to him which is why I find it funny that we don't have a song. I guess he satisfies himself with making up songs about me...and then singing them to me in very public places (like chasing me around Wal-Mart).
I you'd like to see more about Wordfull Wednesday click HERE.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
how sweet....ok, maybe it's just funny :) love your song too.
I think it is so cute when husbands make up songs for their wives. You should post one of them sometime. Thanks for the WW post.
Ha ha ha ha...chasing you around WalMart! :)
Thanks for sharing. This was a great post.
You know they love you when they are willing to embarrass themselves by chasing you around Wal Mart singing a song to you about you. FUN!
Your husband sounds an awful lot like mine...
I just love this song!! What a great choice!!
Post a Comment