Since I'm not big on Valentines day, but the kids think it's fabulous I'm trying to do some Valentines crafts.
I bought these clothes pins at the dollar store with another project in mind, however they were inspiring.

So, I cut out some hearts to make Valentines Butterflies.I cut 2 different sizes to make layers.

Wrote what we wanted on the back. We are using them as gifts hence the Happy Valentines Day! And added stickers.

Then we folded them in half. And glued them together at the crease with regular glue sticks.

Then the hot glue gun got turned on. I ended up doing this part myself. Because of the way the clothes pins are shaped, I couldn't just put a line of glue and have the kids put the wings on. So I did it to spare any burnt fingers.

Then I drew a face on the butterfly and we were good to go.
I think they turned out great, the kids thought they did too...which is the most important part!
2 comments:
Those are SO cute!!! I totally love them!!! Thanks, Chaney!!!
Very Cute!!! I might have to make some with Orion.
Post a Comment