The Easter Bunny went easy on "baskets" this year. He left each of the kids a present at their spot at the dinner table, and a bag of jelly beans. We had warned them that we had talked to the Easter Bunny and that they weren't going to get a whole lot...especially candy!
It was Conference this weekend, and although we didn't have them dress up yesterday we did today. The girls wore their Easter dresses with the flower hair bows I made this weekend, and the boys just put their normal Church clothes on.
Typically I make Easter dresses for the girls and bow ties for the boys. However, since we were in the process of getting our house ready to sell and looking for a new job we nixed the sewing. I was sad about it, but somethings just had to give.
Both Phillip and Samuel got Doodle Pro's (Samuel's is a Superman design....the "S" stands for Samuel according to him just so you know :0) and Phillip's is Buzz Lightyear). KatieJo got the Princess and the Frog and Maija got the Veggie Tales Jonah movie. They were THRILLED! We have other Doodle Pro's, but both Samuel and Phillip used theirs all day. In fact Samuel was writing out what he wanted to say instead of talking.
Well, here are the pictures from today....
Hope you had a Fabulous Easter!


1 comment:
I love that last picture of Maija and Samuel! How sweet!!! Glad you guys had a nice Easter/Conference weekend. I thought about sewing dresses for the girls for about two weeks, but never went beyond thinking about it. I decided that is ok. The added stress just isn't worth it!
Post a Comment