Saturday, April 24, 2010

KatieJo's Baptism

KatieJo was baptized last weekend. I didn't manage to take a whole lot of pictures...I should have because we had a lot of family in town. Stuart's parents were here, his brother Mark and family and his brother William and family. My friend Melanie and Brandon Cleverley and their family came as well. No, she wasn't baptized in her dress, she did put a jumpsuit on I just didn't post a picture of that.It was a fantastic day and KatieJo is so proud to be baptized (she even told the nurse at Shriners this last week about her baptism AND her dress that Grandma Mobley so kindly made for her).

KatieJo chose her dad to baptize her and her Grandpa Mobley to confirm her.
Here she is newly baptized.

After her baptism we had a luncheon at the Church and then we all went swimming. It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO KATIEJO!!!! Wish we could have been there!