They are giving away a Bumbleride. All you have to do is go to the blog and tell what your favorite bumbleride is and why. (This may require a little research on your part as you have to know which one you like. You may have to go to the Bumbleride website.)


I am seriously considering getting one of these even though "they don't put your kids in the seats and buckle them up" (That was one of the questions Stuart had when I told him the price...the other comment is not quite appropriate.)
They are a little expensive...okay a lot expensive. However, Phillip LOVES strollers and I need something that will handle the sidewalks or lack there of here. The city does not maintain sidewalks in our area and so most are HORRIBLE!. I also need something for the grocery store since we as a family like to go and this is better than 2 grocery carts! It is also one of the lightest and most compact of the double strollers, mind you it's still big because it is a double stroller after all.
Anyway, hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL week!


No comments:
Post a Comment