Holly lives in Curlew, WA in the middle of no where. The last time I heard she had I think 15 horses (don't quote me on that), 7 dogs, 4 goats, 3 sheep, 13 geese, 3 or 4 rabbits, a billion cats that roam around (ok not really, I think there are 4?), 2 Llamas, and fishtank full of fish...I may have missed a few animals so forgive me. She loves to go horseback riding and shows her dogs at dog shows. She also runs the dog class for her kids 4-H club.
Holly has 3 great kids, Echo who is in 4th grade, Tyler who is in 2nd grade and Nolan who is in Kindergarten. Her husband AJ in my most favorite State Trooper ever, who pulled me over last year in my opinion just so he could say he did (and to be the ornery person that I am I leaned my head out the window and informed him that I had only been going 5 over the speed limit before he could even get to my car.).
Phillip (before we moved) thought Holly was his 2nd mom; Holly still things that she is Phillip's 2nd mom. Holly and I are both grateful that while she was visiting Phillip STILL thinks that Holly is "his Holly". 
I am very grateful to Holly for being my friend. I had a hard time living in Washington and Holly (and Cathy) were the light in my life while we lived there. I am SOOOOO very glad that she managed to make it to Denver 4 days before she had to be at her 4-H conference and that we got to go down and get her and bring her back to WY for a few days. My kids thought it was great that she came as well, but they wish she would have brought her kids as well.
We are going to visit them for a while this summer, and we are all SO VERY excited!
This picture isn't of Maija and Holly, however; Holly made the fuzzy hat that is on Maija's head and I think it's a cute picture.
Oh, as an after thought....Phillip has been accepted to be treated at the Shriner's Hospital in Salt Lake for his intoeing (he's pigeon toed). His appointment is on March 26th, and we are VERY grateful that he gets to be treated there. They are supposed to be the best and we're so glad he has the opportunity to go there.


1 comment:
Hooray for good friends! Sounds like a really good time with Holly. And I love the picture of Maija! It's so cute! And I also have to add a hooray for Shriner's. I will be forever grateful for them. They are wonderful!
Post a Comment