I finally gave in a signed someone's blog. I don't know why I hesitated, I LOVE to make things and I'm of the opinion that some of the best things are homemade. So, here goes.
There is a great idea floating about lately and here's the drill: I promise to send the first 3 persons who comment in this post something hand made before the end of this year. (Thank you to whoever came up with that rule!) Yup, something fabulous from me, and since I'm fairly spectacular you never know what you're going to get! And you'll receive it before this time next year. Oh the mystery! What will it be? Here's the deal: If you sign up to receive a hand made gift you need to "pay it forward" on your own blog. That is, you'll make a post similar to this and then promise and hand make a gift for three other bloggers. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count! C'mon, an-y-thing home made by you within the year! You can do this! How fun!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Chaney,
I'm not looking for a gift and I don't even have a blog of my own, but I just wanted to say how excited I was to find yours. I didn't even know you guys had had another baby after Phillip. Your kids are so adorable, and I can't believe how big Sammy and KatieJo are getting....they're still suppose to be babies, or that means I'm getting old. Well, ok, I am, but still. It's so fun to read about your family. Take care, and I'll be lurking around.
Chris Merulla
Post a Comment