We went to Idaho Falls for Memorial Day weekend and for our niece Caroline's blessing. I of course managed only to take pictures yesterday while we were having a picnic at a park in Rexburg. And, I don't have any of KatieJo as she was off watching the Uncles play hockey on rollerblades.
Samuel and the diggy thing...I don't know what you call those things.

Phillip in this picture is on the diggy thing as well, but this was a better picture than the other one I got. He LOVES his new hat! Stuart thinks the color is great. Phillip had an awesome time at the park because it was right next to the Rexburg airport and so he got to watch planes come and go. He LOVES planes, trains and automobiles and so his day was MADE when we went to this park. He wouldn't even eat lunch because of the planes...now that's saying something!

Maija has never really been laid on grass, so this is a first for her. Granted she wasn't on the grass instead was on a blanket, but she thought it was great! Did I mention she's now 6 months old and FINALLY weighs 15 pounds 10 ounces? She's finally outgrowing her 0-3 month clothes!


To make things even better, ALL of the kids slept for more than half of the way home (I did too!). Stuart got to listen to what he wanted and for the rest of us the trip went REALLY quick!
We hope you all had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment