It's Monday...again. However, we have only 4 Mondays left until school gets out and Maija and I fly to my sister's to see her and her new baby Carson Bennett! I can't wait!!
We only have 3 more Monday's until Maija's adoption can be final (it can be finalized as of June 1st).
And 5 more Mondays until Stuart is done with school for the summer. Did I say I was excited?
And to top it all off KatieJo, Maija, Phillip and I had a great weekend in Idaho Falls visiting the Mobley family. We went so we could go to my sister-in-law's baby shower. (baby Emmalee is due on June 8th...which is only 5 Mondays from now.) Samuel needed some dad time and so he stayed home with Stuart.
A plus for this week is that my mother-in-law is coming to visit so she can attend Samuel's Grandparents tea party on Friday. She also gets to be here to listen to KatieJo sing with the Logan Institute Choir, and one of Samuel's soccer games. What a week!
On a side note because I think it's funny....Maija just woke up a little disgruntled and before I could get to her Phillip stopped playing, walked over to her and put her pacifier in her mouth, turned on the swing and also turned on the music on the swing. He can be a good brother...sometimes LOL.
I hope you have a happy Monday!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yeah for summer break!!! Ryan is done this week and I am thrilled! Sounds like you all have been busy. P.S. I LOVE the hair bows you've been making. I've gone a little overboard in the bow making department too. I knew it would happen and that's why I avoided it for so long. I just love how quickly they all come together. I can throw together a set of hair bows in less than ten minutes. Beats spending weeks on a sewing project.
Counting down the Mondays huh? I usually hate them, but you have lots of good things happening for you.
I love that Phillip of yours. He is a good brother! I still only see him face planting into his ice cream cone.
I love your Monday posts Chaney. Monday's are just a little tougher than other days and it is so nice to get your positive point of view. Thanks!
Post a Comment