Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Addicted

I'm addicted, it's official. I've been making hairbows again. I've spent too much money buying the materials, but I did get 5 packages of alligator clips for 50 cents a package which is an awesome deal. I do happen to think though that they look REALLY cute in my girls' hair.
For my friend Cindy I didn't make them all pink this time, I guess you could say I've branched out a little bit.
I think these flowers are ADORABLE! The picture really doesn't do them justice.


This pile of korker ribbon has yet to make it into a bow, but it's just a matter of time before it does. I've been "baking" ribbon so that it goes from straight to korker. I think I've gone a little overboard. But that's okay, truthfully it's cheaper than some of the other hobbies I have!

4 comments:

James and Aimee said...

I LOVE the bows, Chaney! I've thought about making some but never have gotten around to it. Part of the problem is that I don't know where to get aligator clips. Where did you get yours? And at such a great price? Oh, and I think the flowers are totally adorable too. I love the buttons!

Chaney said...

I usually get my alligator clips at Target or Walmart. They are typically in the hair section in Health & Beauty. I got them at a clearance price at our local City Market (king Soopers).

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for thinking of me with the hair bows. You do such a wonderful job and didn't waste to much money on pink. I am proud of you.

William And Kylie Mobley said...

As a recent recipient of your very adorable hair bows, I can attest that they are ADORABLE and you do a fantastic job with them! Now if I only had Emmalee here to model them....4 more weeks and we'll try them out!