Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We have a 7 year old!

KatieJo turns 7 Yesterday! WOW, where has the time gone? I can't believe she's that old!
It seems like just yesterday that she walked into our lives with crazy curly hair.

She had a GREAT day yesterday. She not only got cupcakes as a treat at school, she also got flowers delivered to school from Auntie Cori. She thought it was AWESOME that she got flowers at school!

She got to go out to dinner for her birthday as well as she and I went to get ice cream just the two of us.

Phillip finger painted the hearts below, well he really finger painted on some construction paper and then I cut the hearts out and mounted them for him. Samuel wanted to make her some PJ's, but didn't tell me until 2 days before and because I'm working on Easter clothing there wasn't time so he got her the Tale of Desperaux. Maija gave her something to hold her hair bows (since I'm in LOVE making them!), and Stuart even picked out a necklace and earings for her. a
What a Day! We love you KatieJo!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE JO!!

(Have you and Stuart even been married 7 years? It doesn't seem like that long.)