Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tag x's 5

Here we go, just for Chrystal.


5 things I was doing 5 years ago (2004)

1. We had just become foster parents
2. Stuart was getting ready to student teach
3. As of September 1, we had KatieJo & Samuel
4. Working at YellowBook USA
5. Starting to figure out what was wrong with me....no not in my head, with my body.

5 things on my list of things to do today
1. Clean my house, Stuart's sister Natasha and her family are coming to visit today...we're excited!
2. De-clutter some more...WE HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF!
3. Take KatieJo to a birthday party I didn't know about until 2 hours ago.
4. Cook something yummy for dinner
5. Wait for Stuart to get home.

5 things I would I do if I had a million dollars
1. Pay off Stuart's student loans
2. Home Improvement projects
3. Buy Stuart a car a little earlier than planned
4. Invest
5. Take a fun vacation with my family

5 places I've lived
1. Broomfield Colorado
2. Pueblo, Colorado
3. Northglenn, CO
4. Cedar Rapids, IA
5. Republic, WA

5 Jobs I have had
1. Nanny
2. Kohl's
3. Target
4. YellowBook USA
5. Household manager...aka Mom

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Send my baby off to Kindergarten
2. Start finishing school
3. Working on home improvement projects
4. Be driving a Honda Pilot
5. Working on MY projects more (as in right now I work on KIDS projects)

5 people I tag
1. Cassa Dee (Since she just got a blog!)
2. Aimee
3. Hannah
4. Lynsey Humphries
5. Rachel

No comments: