I also had to post pictures of Phillip from today. He got to finger paint. To most moms this isn't a big deal. However I don't handle the mess well and so it doesn't happen much. KatieJo's birthday is this next week and we are trying to have the kids make each other presents. So, Phillip's masterpieces are going to be turned into some pictures for KatieJo's room. I'll post pictures as soon as I finish them.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
FUN!
I also had to post pictures of Phillip from today. He got to finger paint. To most moms this isn't a big deal. However I don't handle the mess well and so it doesn't happen much. KatieJo's birthday is this next week and we are trying to have the kids make each other presents. So, Phillip's masterpieces are going to be turned into some pictures for KatieJo's room. I'll post pictures as soon as I finish them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only mother who holds her breath when the art supplies come out. It drives me out of my mind to see the mess my kids make when they do art projects. I'm proud of you for doing it anyways. I'm sure he LOVED it!
Post a Comment