Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday


The day started out gloomy and wet. However it seemed to realize that it is Easter and that the day should be A LOT nicer!

The kids were excited for their presents and Phillip started eating candy before we could stop him. Oh well, we all ate a piece of candy before breakfast...YUM!

As they started getting ready for church I was putting the finishing touches on their outfits. I think they turned out great! The girls' hairbows were a little bit bigger than I had planned since they were asleep when I made them, but adorable none the less. We had a nice time at church as Stuart & I were both in the choir which did the whole sacrament meeting. Phillip even sat fairly nicely with a friend (AMAZING since he hasn't really left my side for ages.)

We hope you all had a HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

James and Aimee said...

Chaney, I love the girls' dresses and bows! How cute! The bowties are very handsome as well. You are so good.

Happy Easter!

The Cleverley's said...

You are amazing to make all of that for Easter. The girls dresses are soooo cute. Pink and brown are my new favorite, I just can't find anything in my girls sizes here. And I'm not as ambitious as you, to make them anything. You go Girl!