So, click here to see my new blog. If you notice (you may not, but since I'm telling you, you will), the web address is missing an "i" at the end. That wasn't intentional. I wanted it to read S'Cady Millipi after my kids, but alas I goofed up.
I'm also going to post pictures of KatieJo's new DO'. She and Grandma had a "girl's bonding day" while we were there last week and went and got their hair cut. My only stipulations was that it couldn't be too short. She LOVES it, and it takes very little on her part or mine to make it look nice. I do miss being able to braid it, but it does look good.


2 comments:
I love having a place to keep ideas and projects. The blog is awesome!
Very cute, Katie Jo!
I'm excited to see YOUR blog, Chaney! Woohoo!
Post a Comment