Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Kids

I thought it might be fun to blog a little about my kids. Each of them has such a unique personality and I want to share that with you.

KatieJo is the "little mom" in our house. Sometimes (ok most of the time) it bugs me that she tries to be Samuel & Phillip's mom, however I'm starting to realize that she will someday be a mom and the reason she does it is because she sees me being mom and I would like to hope she's just trying to emulate me. KatieJo is also our contortionist. She can twist and move her body in ways I've never seen, which is why she is taking a tumbling class. She is also one of the sweetest little girls you will ever meet. She is constantly trying to please us and do what she is supposed to. She loves school and loves to learn and is really good at math and reading.

Samuel is my child that looses EVERYTHING! He can take his backpack off at the front door, walk into his bedroom and then back out and not be able to find his backpack. He's pretty emotional (and sometimes uses that to his advantage). He is also very smart and thinks of things the other kids at school don't think of which typically gets him trouble. He is my child who would spend all day with me just following me around and asking me questions. To say he his a momma's boy is an understatement. He is such a crazy kid who is generally a very happy child. He thinks he CARS movie is the best, and has a fairly substantial collection of the cars from the movie.

Phillip is a hoot. He wants to do everything KatieJo and Samuel do, and he ADORES cars! He drives them everywhere. He is also a climber. He can and will climb anything that stands in his way...including bunkbeds...it's always more fun at the top right? He has recently discovered babys and somedays carries one around all day. He also figured out that mom will let him take the baby in the baby carrier in the car and so likes to do that when we go have lunch with dad. He too is a mommy's boy and well due to the fact that we spend all day together follows me around.
I love each of my children for so many reasons, and I am grateful everyday that I have them in my life. Notice I didn't say every minute because sometimes they drive me crazy.

2 comments:

James and Aimee said...

You do have wonderful kids, Chaney! We are so glad we lived close enough to you for a while so we could really get to know them. Give them all hugs from us!

Anonymous said...

We love Katiejo's hair.