YEA, I get to vote! I was reading the phonebook the other day (yes I know that sounds silly, but I like to look and see what kind of business there are in Rawlins), and I read the voting page and in WY you can register to vote the day of voting. And since we didn't manage to register 30 days ago, we can register today! YEA! Who knew a person could be so excited about this; however this election scares me a lot and I was worried that if I didn't vote my opinion just didn't matter. And, I want it to matter!
So, in about an hour Phillip and I are going to head over to the Jeffery's center and vote....and then go have lunch with Stuart.
Voting makes this day awesome, I get to do my duty for my country (and hopefully get the candidate I want into office...I'd say who that is but I don't want this post to be too political!).
Unfortunately we have parent teacher conferences tonight. Again, Phillip gets to tag along while KatieJo and Samuel are going to swim practice with Stuart (Stuart got his wish and doesn't have to go...poo on him, I hate being the one that has to go to these things alone...I'm always worried they're going to tell me something bad!) I'm fairly certain that I won't hear anything bad since I'm at the school all the time, but you never can tell.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YEA for VOTING!! I just registered yesterday. And Phil is going to register when he votes. Don't worry, your not the only slacker. (And I do love Stuart, I even think he is great, but William was my best friend for a lot of years, and that is hard to compete with.)
what is your e-mail address cause larissa, me, amy, noel, and the band crew want to talk to all of you. =)
Our e-mail address is:
mobsquad_sc@yahoo.com
Post a Comment