Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Monday Effort

I know it's still Sunday, but I'm getting a head start on the week. I REALLY liked looking back at what I love about Mondays so I thought I'd do it again although I thought I'd make it pertain more to tomorrow than my typical Mondays since I really need it today (and tomorrow).

We got some sad news over the weekend that I'm not going to go into since it's depressing, but because of that news I LOVE the fact that my children will wake up tomorrow morning and take their time getting ready for school and will have to be hurried along because they move like snails unless Stuart is the only one up when they get ready for school.

I LOVE the fact that I can hug them and send them to school where they will learn so many new things.

I LOVE the fact that I can work at the bookfair and not have to worry about Phillip for a few hours. (THANK YOU Shonda for exchanging daycare with me!)

I LOVE the fact that I get to use my artistic talents tomorrow and put up a new bulletin board for the PTO.

I LOVE the fact that I will get to spend the evening with my family...they're the TOPS!

Oh, and I LOVE the fact that I get to finish re-arranging the dinning room/library room and the living room (we swapped the rooms on Saturday much to Stuart's dismay).

And I LOVE that sometime tomorrow I will get to sit and enjoy some quiet time to myself.

I also LOVE that my husband will tell me that I am beautiful regardless of what I actually look like. (I just read this to him and he told me "You are always beautiful and I don't lie about that"...Yea for WONDERFUL husbands!

1 comment:

James and Aimee said...

What a great post, Chaney! There are so many things to be happy about and a wonderful husband is right at the top of my list too.

It's so nice to see bits and pieces of your new house in the pictures you put up. Thanks!