Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our New Addition


We have a new member of the family!

Maija Elisabeth Mobley was born on Tuesday November 18th at 5:33 in the afternoon. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long.

We are tickled with her, and think she's the greatest. She sleeps well (so far) and is overall just a great baby.

We had our court hearing yesterday and we now have legal guardianship of her and all other parental rights have been terminated. So now we are waiting for the interstate compact agreement between WY and ID so that we can take her out of state.

All three older kids find her fascinating, and want to hold her all the time. For some reason I don't have a picture of Maija and Samuel. Maybe because he wasn't here when I first brought her home from the hospital. (he was with Stuart at home in WY, and they got here on Thursday night.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! She is such a beautiful baby.

James and Aimee said...

We are so excited for you all! Have no idea when it will be, but we can't wait to see her in person.

And I love KatieJo's haircut. Very cute!

The Cleverley's said...

Congrats. We are so happy for you.
We hope she is a good baby for you and continues to sleep well.

William And Kylie Mobley said...

Maija is so adorable! You're so lucky to have her in your family now! I hope she continues to be a great baby for you. It's been great spending a little more time with you these last few weeks, and I'm thankful for the opportunity I've had to get to know you and your kids a little better.

Sara K. said...

Yay! Congratuations! Wow, your family is just growing. Maija is beautiful.

The Roelofs said...

Congratulations you guys. That is wonderful. It looks like things are going great. We miss you here though. Katie Jo and Samual are so big. if you want to see our families blog it is www.theroelofsstory.blogspot.com Good to see you!!