We had a good year in 2008 and I'm a little sad to see it go. We left some great friends up in Washington, although I'm REALLY excited to be so close to family. We also gained a beautiful daughter of which we are also very excited about. I wish I knew what 2009 holds for our family...especially since I don't like surprises. However, I'm glad that I get to face the new year with my family.
We enjoyed our New Years Eve. We had some friends over and we played games until a little after midnight. So, we did see the New Year in. It's amazing how much fun one can have...especially the later it gets!
We wish you all a VERY happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You guys are so much more fextive than we are. It's sad, but I don't think we've stayed up on New Years for a few years now. Oh well. I've never felt like I'm missing that much anyway. Maybe that's my problem. ;)
Happy New Year! I'm glad you had such a great 2008 and here's to an even better 2009. I love reading your blog, your family is adorable!
Post a Comment