Sure enough, Phillip was covered in a black substance and all Stuart told me was "I don't know where he got the ink, but the bed doesn't have any ink on it." At first I couldn't figure out why Stuart would have inserted that comment, and ran and looked at my makeup bag because after a closer inspection the black marks sure looked like some sort of makeup. Thankfully my makeup bag was entirely intact. Then the bed comment hit me and I went looking in our room. I had ordered some new makeup from my friend who is a Mary Kay consultant and had put it on my dresser. It turns out that Phillip opened up my brand new mascara (and eye liner, although the pencil was just disassembled and not used on Phillip). He then proceded to try to put his own makeup on as you can see in the pictures below. I wanted to be upset, but it was pretty funny... until I had to use my Mary Kay makeup remover to get it off because as it turns out soap won't take off waterproof mascara.
Poor Stuart, he thought Phillip was downstairs playing with the other kids....sneaky little man! Boy did he have daddy fooled!!


3 comments:
Ha, ha, ha! That is so funny! I'm so glad we haven't had any makeup episodes yet. Even from the girls. That could be because I never wear makeup, though.
Thanks for a good laugh Phillip! We love you!
Ah yes the waterproof mascara! I've been there and done that with Ellie a few times. You just can't help but laugh, but still it is rather annoying on Sunday mornings when you're trying to put makeup on with a bent mascara brush. Gotta love the creativity and ability of kids.
Ha ha, I have had that happen me on a couple occasions. Once it was lipstick all over one of my boys faces. I am so glad he didn't get it on the bed though!
Post a Comment