Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Snow Fun!





It has finally not been FREEZING outside, too windy and we have enough snow on the ground that has stayed for the kids to go out and play....YEA!
So, we all bundled up and out we went. Maija even got to go out in her carseat to enjoy the white stuff. They were SOOO excited!

KatieJo & Samuel even got out Samuel's snow skate (even though we lack a hill in the front yard) and were pulling each other unsuccessfully around the yard. It was very amusing to watch them fall into the snow and just start laughing.






By the way; I've had problems changing my background with The cutest Blog on the Block. So I've found another site. It doesn't have a whole log of options, but they're cute. So here's the site if you'd like to see it: http://www.simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Looks like the kids had a great time! I wish the snow wouldn't melt so fast here so we could actually play in it! Grr! :)

James and Aimee said...

What fun! I like the picture of Samuel laying down in the snow. Looks like a great time.

Unknown said...

You can have some of our snow here in Iowa if we need more. Did you get a new dog, there is a dog in one of your photos?

Chaney said...

The dog is a friends. We were watching him because they had a family emergency.