Friday, January 2, 2009

New Toys



KatieJo, Samuel & Phillip's new Toy.
My NEW TOY!!!
I got a REALLY awesome deal on this beautiful range. I saved about $300 first of all because it was on sale and second because Sears made a mistake and so we got an extra $71 off. I'm REALLY grateful for my new stove and I haven't even used it yet. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I am so jealous! I love the flat surface stoves, they are so much easier to clean!! Yea for your new toy!!

James and Aimee said...

That is beautiful!!! You are one lucky woman, Chaney. Have fun!

The Cleverley's said...

Ok So I know envy is a sin, but I covet that stove. It's so nice and clean and shiny. You are a lucky woman!!!! Ha thought I'd never say that about a stove. Being a mommy changes everything!