Monday, December 22, 2008

1 Month old!


I can't believe Maija is already a month old! She had her check-up last Thursday (I'm a little late in getting her 1 month picture taken, but she's not quite 5 weeks old yet so I'm ok). She still doesn't weigh 8 pounds, but the doctor says as long as she's gaining weight she's ok.
Isn't she a beautiful baby? It's ok if you don't think so, but I'd appreciate you lying to me...LOL

3 comments:

James and Aimee said...

That was a really fast month! And I completely agree, she is very beautiful.

Hannah said...

I am in shock that she is still under 8 pounds!! And yes Chaney, she is beautiful. (And no, I will not be going to hell for saying that. :))

Anonymous said...

Haha, you are so funny. She is really a cute baby! (am I lying, I guess you won't ever know). Okay so you will, I am not lying she is adorable.