Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guilty

I'm starting to feel a little bit guilty....I just realized that Christmas is in a few weeks and my children have yet to see Santa. Our ward's Christmas party is on the 20th which is where I assumed they'd get to see Santa, however due to the fact that Stuart has an out-of-town swim meet that day I was going to take the kids and drive to Denver (and leave one of them there as my parents are coming up for Christmas). The Mobley family (extended family) Christmas dinner is on Sunday the 21st and so we'll be in Denver anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the Mall and have them see Santa.

Anyone want to dress up and come visit my kids so they can tell you want the want for Christmas?

1 comment:

William And Kylie Mobley said...

How traumatic to not see Santa yet!! My nieces haven't been able to see Santa, but they each wrote him a letter (mailed to my parents house) and told him what they wanted. "Santa" even wrote them each a letter back and said if they were really good they would probably get at least one thing they wanted. It's all they've talked about for the last week or so.
We miss you guys already - so....when are you coming back to Idaho?