Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Concert













The time has finally come. KatieJo and Samuel have been practicing for weeks (more KatieJo than Samuel). The Mountain View Elementary School's Christmas Concert was this evening, and if I do say so myself they did a great job.
It was a little wierd for us to sit back and watch as for the last 3 years he's been running the Christmas program and I've been playing the piano. The music teacher is very laid back, and so that was interesting as well.
I've also included this picture of Phillip because he attempted to put on his own carmax today (hence the glob of yellow stuff on his chin). We've been having dry lips here in good Ol' Wyoming, and he decided that he needed some too. Doesn't he look so cute (and very devilish)?

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I finally got Orion his own tube of chapstick. He is constantly trying to use mine, and then I don't want to use it anymore. The only thing I have to watch is to make sure he doesn't eat it!! Your kids look great!

The Cleverley's said...

Ahhh Carmex! I have a love/hate relationship with that stuff ever since Ashley found some and smeared it EVERYWHERE. I'm glad you got to sit back and watch the Christmas program this year. Sometimes it's nice to not be "in charge".

Anonymous said...

What a fun program. I need to get Bradley and Kyle into piano lessons. We have struggled with where to put a piano in our house though. We finally decided to get rid of a love seat and put the piano there. Your kids are so cute, and you can tell they are all so proud of what they do as well as being a big brother/sister.

James and Aimee said...

KatieJo and Samuel look so grown up!

We are looking forward to our elementary school's Christmas concert on Thursday. Especially Annie. She practiced for an hour and a half yesterday after school!