The four most beautiful children ever....well ok, I'll concede that there are beautiful children throughout the world. However, mine are pretty darn beautiful (and yes that is a biased opinion). We decorated the house today, and as we were decorating I heard a crunching sound...which happened to be Phillip biting a light off of the string of lights and chewing them. We don't think he swallowed any...thank goodness but YUCK!
I included the below picture because I meant to put it up before Thanksgiving as that is when it was taken, but alas life happened and so it wasn't posted. The tuesday before Thanksgiving my brother-in-law's two girls (Annie and Ellen) came to visit Grandma and Grandpa and so we had Catherine (Rachel's daughter) come stay the night with us as well. So, being the "cool" Aunt and Uncle that we are we took everybody to Reed's Dairy. They have the best ice cream in Idaho Falls (not that we really know that, but we like it). KatieJo is on the far left, then Ellen Mobley, Catherine Crumpley, and Annie Mobley. (KatieJo, Annie and Catherine are all the same age). They enjoyed their ice cream treat, and Stuart and I enjoyed the comments people made such as "you have such a beautiful well behaved family." They were well behaved, and they had a great time together.



3 comments:
I love the picture with the cousins. It is so fun to see them all together. And yes, your kids are beautiful. (Almost as beautiful as mine is, but don't feel bad, Orion is really hard to compete with.) What color are Phillips eyes??
His eyes are blue.
I love the picture of the kids! So glad to see you're at home and able to move on with the holidays...
Post a Comment