Friday, December 5, 2008

Decorating

The excitement in our home is growing! The anticipation of Christmas is almost too much to bear!
I've ordered several Christmas presents online and we had several boxes arrive today. KatieJo and Samuel are most anxious to find out what is in those boxes and weren't very thrilled to find out that I wasn't going to share that information with them.
Tomorrow we are going to have a nice breakfast consisting of chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and possibly bacon and then we are going to decorate the house for Christmas. KatieJo and Samuel are THRILLED! They've been waiting all week, and I've been fighting a cold so the decorating hasn't happened yet.
Our only plans for tomorrow are to decorate, and hopefully it won't take all day so that we can just relax as well. It's been a crazy last few weeks and we are looking forward to a quiet day at home.

No comments: