"KatieJo, it's snowing and cold" I replied
"I know mom, I didn't mean right now. I want to go when it's warmer like when we went camping with Annie." (sidebar- Annie is the daughter of James & Aimee Mobley, Stuart's older brother) See picture below- I guess you just don't have as much fun unless you are with your cousins.
So, it has been decided that we shall wait to go camping of which I am grateful since I am NOT a boyscout and DO NOT enjoy going on Polar Bear campouts!!
So look out spring...I may consider gracing the outdoors with my presence....does staying in a hotel count as camping if I take a sleeping bag?
Annie, Phillip, KatieJo, Samuel and Stephen....Do you like their carriage?
Aimee if you want other pictures I have some more, just let me know and I'll e-mail them to you.


1 comment:
Yes, please send me the pictures. I had totally forgotten about their little invention. They did have a really good time that weekend, didn't they?
Post a Comment