Monday, October 27, 2008

My Monday effort

In order to make my Mondays more fun I thought I'd list (so I can come back later and look) my favorite things about Monday.

I LOVE that Phillip is always happy to see me when he wakes up...even on Monday mornings (I also like that he LOVES to cuddle with me when he wakes up).
I LOVE that I can have lunch with Stuart. Yes, we can do that any day; but today we went to the school and took him his lunch.
I LOVE that I can start laundry for the week (yes, it sounds nuts...but I don't typically do laundry on the weekends and so it piles up a little bit with 5 of us).
I LOVE that my house can be clean with KatieJo and Samuel gone at school.
I LOVE that when I pick KatieJo and Samuel up from school that they think it's SOOOOO great to see Mom again!

I LOVE that I can have a quiet time at naptime and check my blog.

Ok, I think that's pretty good....What do you LOVE about Mondays?

I also thought I'd post pictures of our FHE (we do it on Sunday nights since Stuart works on Monday nights coaching swimming). We made halloween pumpkin shaped sugar cookies and read stories.
The kids really enjoyed making the cookies, although they thought it was more fun eating them. Phillip's cookie is the one with the green squiggle. I don't think I mentioned that the kit came with edible eyes. Our pumpkins really came to life! Yum!

Don't you love Stuart's "smile"?

2 comments:

William And Kylie Mobley said...

This week I really loved Monday...
I loved that i got to leave my messy house for William to clean while I went to work.
I loved that it was a new week without any prospects of funerals or talking in church.
I loved that yesterday was a beautiful day and i didn't need a jacket.
I loved that my friends at work actually missed me when i was gone last week.
I loved that on most Monday's I'm the charge nurse, meaning I don't take patients, I just help everyone else out.

James and Aimee said...

Thanks Chaney. I think I need to try this. I really struggled with Monday this week. I did love having Family Home Evening. I loved having a few minutes to myself in the morning. Hmmm... I'll have to think of some more.